Tuesday 2 December 2014

Current Favourites

No analysis here, but thought I would just update you as to what I am listening to at the moment. My music choices recently have been quite relaxed and calming. Obviously I can't list every song that I have been listening to, but these are my most played songs. (Also, the songs highlighted in blue are great songs to listen to whilst doing homework!!)

  • Real Love - Tom Odell
  • Maps - Maroon 5
  • An American in Paris - George Gershwin (religiously for IB Music!)
  • Grace - Jeff Buckley
  • Take Five - The Dave Brubeck Quartet
  • Nocturne No. 2 in Eb Major - Chopin
  • Bring Him Home - Alfie Boe
  • Addio Sogni Di Gloria - Alfie Boe
  • Georgia - Vance Joy
  • Every Christmas Song!! (Since it's Christmas season.)

No comments:

Post a Comment